June 1, 2020
At Hex Five, we’re focused on finding ways to improve our products and provide a better customer experience. We want to help you build out a proof of concept that works for your business. The Hex Five Early Adopter Program (EAP) provides the MultiZone® Security license at no cost and a number of engineering hours at a heavily discounted rate.
Contact us at http://hex-five.com/contact/ to see if your project is eligible for the EAP program * .
* Program available for a limited time.
What is MultiZone® Security?
MultiZone Security is the quick and safe way to add security and separation to Arm® Cortex-M® and RISC-V based processors. MultiZone software can retrofit existing designs. If you don’t have TrustZone®, or if you require finer granularity than one secure area, you can take advantage of high security separation without the need for hardware and software redesign – eliminating the complexity associated with managing a hybrid hardware/software security scheme.
Why join the EAP?
The EAP program gives you free license, free support, and discounted engineering rates.
What are the prerequisites?
- Active design and development of a commercial product based on Arm® Cortex®-M0+/M3/M4/M7 or RISC-V processors
- Target shipment date Q1/Q2 2021 or earlier
What is expected from you?
- Share the security requirements of your project
- Provide feedback
- Be willing to become a Hex Five reference customer
What is expected from Hex Five?
- MultiZone Security license at no cost
- Training and support at no cost
- Non recurring engineering work at heavily discounted rates
How do I sign up?
Send us a note at http://hex-five.com/contact/