The quick and safe way to build secure IoT devices with any RISC-V processor
The MultiZone® IoT Firmware is the quick and safe way to build secure IoT applications with any RISC-V processor. It provides secure access to IoT clouds, real-time monitoring, secure boot, and remote firmware updates. The built-in Trusted Execution Environment provides hardware-enforced separation to shield the execution of trusted applications from untrusted 3rd party libraries.
Complete IoT firmware optimized for RISC-V:
- Provides secure access to any IoT clouds, secure boot, remote firmware updates, etc.
- Works with any RISC-V processor: no need for proprietary TrustZone-like HW
- Rapid development: pre-integrated TEE, TCP/IP/MQTT, TLS/ECC, FreeRTOS, GCC, Eclipse
- Built-in Trusted Execution Environment providing up to 4 separated HW/SW “worlds”
- Commercial open source license: no GPL contamination, no royalties, priced per design
The MultiZone® IoT Firmware works with any 32-bit and 64-bit RISC-V processor with standard U-mode extension. For a quick start, we recommend the development kit based on the open source softcore X300 developed by Hex Five Security. It is an enhanced version of the E300 SoC (Rocket rv32) originally developed at U.C. Berkeley. Like the E300, the X300 is designed to be programmed onto a Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA. The X300 RTL is entirely free for commercial and non-commercial use.
MultiZone technology is protected by patents US 11,151,262 and PCT/US2019/038774